Costa Rica Retreat
with Patricia White
January 28 – February 4, 2013
Cost: $ 1,595 (double occupancy)
Payment to be made directly to the retreat centre.
Contact Janice at email@example.com for details.
Enjoy 7 days of yoga at Panacea de la Montana, a secluded mountain retreat centre overlooking the Pacific ocean. It is one hour’s drive from the airport. Yoga classes are held in an 1100 sq. ft. open air rancho on the edge of a ravine. You will be sharing the forest with howler monkeys, iguanas, exotic birds and other tropical animals.
Accommodations are in fully outfitted cabins which are nestled into the hillside. Each one has a veranda with hammock looking out over the ocean with a spectacular view of the sunset. We will be the only group at the centre so that every aspect of your comfort will be looked after. As there are only 5 cabins, space is limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
- 3 yoga sessions each day with one day shortened for day trips
- 3 meals a day which are largely organic and mostly vegetarian with some fresh caught fish options
- personal reflexology and natural facial sessions included
- infinity swimming pool with rock garden waterfall
- use of aromatherapy whirlpool using fresh flowers and herbs
- optional day trip to see some of Costa Rica’s natural wonders (hiking, dry forest tour, zip line adventure, horseback ride, etc.)
- 10 minute taxi ride to several different beaches
Patricia White is a much sought after hatha yoga teacher who has been practicing for 28 years. She initially studied with Esther Myers. For the past 18 years she has studied with Diane Long, Vanda Scaravelli’s senior student. Patricia teaches all levels from beginner to experienced, as well as adapting posture for students with special needs. Since joining the YogaSpace faculty she has co-taught in the teacher training program. Through skillful sequencing and hands-on she guides students into a full expression of the poses.
To register, please contact Yogaspace at 416-516-9940